How does a Money Market Sweep differ from a Money Market? A Money Market Sweep maximizes the earning potential of your deposits while you still have easy access to your funds. A Money Market Sweep Account allows you to earn interest at a competitive rate while leveraging all the flexibility of a Money Market account. Best of all, you’ll enjoy the convenience of working directly with just one financial institution.
Receive one easy-to-read statement for all your funds
No ongoing collateralization needed, saving you time and money
Let us do the heavy-lifting to make sure your HOA fund is FDIC protected and earning interest
- No monthly service charges
- Earn a competitive return on your funds
- Limited to 6 pre-authorized withdrawals per month
Available Treasury Services
- Business Online Banking
- HOA Checking Account
- HOA Money Market
- HOA CDs
Looking for something else?
Choosing the right bank accounts for your HOA can be a challenge, so we've put together a guide to help you decide which account is best for your needs.
Why apply online?
Only 8 minutes to complete
Managing HOAs is a time-consuming job, so we’ve made it a little easier to get things done! Applying online is quick and it's available 24/7 - no more waiting for the bank to open.
Sign all your documents online
With digital signatures you can sign account opening forms at a time that suits you -- without having to deal with mountains of paper. For forms that require multiple signers, this means no more running around trying to coordinate busy schedules to find a time to sign.
We're here to answer any questions
You’ll still get all the benefits of our customer service: before your account is officially opened our team will make sure you’re happy to proceed and help you with any questions or concerns you have.
What do I need to apply?
We’ll ask you for:
- Your HOA name and address
- Your Property Management Company name and address (if applicable)
- Names and emails of signers on the account
- The account or accounts that you want (view accounts here)
For verification purposes (if you don’t have these, you can still complete the form):
- The EIN number of your HOA
- The EIN number of your Property Management Company (if applicable)
All the information you enter in the form is kept private and secure, and will only be seen by the bank. The information will solely be used for account opening purposes, you will not receive unwanted advertising or promotional material at the addresses and emails you enter in the form.
This application should take approximately 8 mins
View other accounts
Watch your HOA funds grow with a competitive interest rate while still having easy access to it when you need it.
- Competitive tiered-interest-rates based on deposit amounts
- No monthly service charges
- Up to six free withdrawal transactions per month
Our HOA Checking Plus account is exclusive to loyal Valley customers and gives you everything you need from an HOA checking account with the benefit of earning interest.
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- Enjoy a highly competitive interest rate