HOA Money Market Account
A low interest savings account is no place for your Homeowners Association (HOA) reserve funds to sit. Invest your association’s reserve funds in an HOA Money Market account that keeps your money safe, makes it accessible, and helps it grow.
With no fees, no minimum balance requirement, and the added peace of mind of an FDIC insured account, there’s no better place for your HOA reserve funds to be. Open an account online today.
The more you save the more you earn with our tiered interest-rate account
Easy access to your money when you need it - up to six transactions per month
Manage your account anywhere, anytime with free online and mobile banking
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Up to six transactions per month
- Peace of mind being FDIC insured
- Business Online Banking
- HOA Checking Account
- HOA Money Market
- Insurance Cash Sweep
Looking for something else?
HOA Banking 101 - Choosing the Right Account for your HOA
Choosing the right bank accounts for your HOA can be a challenge, so we've put together a guide to help you decide which account is best for your needs.
Why apply online?
Only 8 minutes to complete
Managing HOAs is a time-consuming job, so we’ve made it a little easier to get things done! Applying online is quick and it's available 24/7 - no more waiting for the bank to open.
Sign all your documents online
With digital signatures you can sign account opening forms at a time that suits you -- without having to deal with mountains of paper. For forms that require multiple signers, this means no more running around trying to coordinate busy schedules to find a time to sign.
We're here to answer any questions
You’ll still get all the benefits of our customer service: before your account is officially opened our team will make sure you’re happy to proceed and help you with any questions or concerns you have.
What do I need to apply?
We’ll ask you for:
- Your HOA name and address
- Your Property Management Company name and address (if applicable)
- Names and emails of signers on the account
- The account or accounts that you want (view accounts here)
For verification purposes (if you don’t have these, you can still complete the form):
- The EIN number of your HOA
- The EIN number of your Property Management Company (if applicable)
All the information you enter in the form is kept private and secure, and will only be seen by the bank. The information will solely be used for account opening purposes, you will not receive unwanted advertising or promotional material at the addresses and emails you enter in the form.
View other accounts
HOA Money Market
Watch your HOA funds grow with a competitive interest rate while still having easy access to it when you need it.
- Competitive tiered-interest-rates based on deposit amounts
- No monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements
- Up to six free withdrawal transactions per month