If your HOA has over $250,000 in deposits, the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service – CDARS® – can make sure you still retain FDIC coverage. With a Valley HOA CDARS account, you’ll get competitive CD rates and the protection that comes with FDIC coverage on multi-million-dollar CDARS deposits by working directly with one of the most reputable banks in the country.
Your money earns more with competitive CD-level rates
Avoid hassle, use just one bank to access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
Receive one easy-to-read statement for all your funds
- No monthly service charges
- Earn a competitive return on your funds
- Peace of mind being FDIC insured
Available Treasury Services
- Business Online Banking
- HOA Checking Account
- HOA Money Market
- HOA CDs
Looking for something else?
HOA Banking 101 - Choosing the Right Account for your HOA
Choosing the right bank accounts for your HOA can be a challenge, so we've put together a guide to help you decide which account is best for your needs.
Why apply online?
Only 8 minutes to complete
Managing HOAs is a time-consuming job, so we’ve made it a little easier to get things done! Applying online is quick and it's available 24/7 - no more waiting for the bank to open.
Sign all your documents online
With digital signatures you can sign account opening forms at a time that suits you -- without having to deal with mountains of paper. For forms that require multiple signers, this means no more running around trying to coordinate busy schedules to find a time to sign.
We're here to answer any questions
You’ll still get all the benefits of our customer service: before your account is officially opened our team will make sure you’re happy to proceed and help you with any questions or concerns you have.
What do I need to apply?
We’ll ask you for:
- Your HOA name and address
- Your Property Management Company name and address (if applicable)
- Names and emails of signers on the account
- The account or accounts that you want (view accounts here)
For verification purposes (if you don’t have these, you can still complete the form):
- The EIN number of your HOA
- The EIN number of your Property Management Company (if applicable)
All the information you enter in the form is kept private and secure, and will only be seen by the bank. The information will solely be used for account opening purposes, you will not receive unwanted advertising or promotional material at the addresses and emails you enter in the form.
View other accounts
HOA Money Market
Watch your HOA funds grow with a competitive interest rate while still having easy access to it when you need it.
- Competitive tiered-interest-rates based on deposit amounts
- No monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements
- Up to six free withdrawal transactions per month